Testimonials

Let us lite your home TONIGHT!

29 Responses to “Testimonials”

1. Tonya Parker says:

What can I say, other than these lights are one of the best investments I have every made!!! They make my house look so GREAT~~~And I can not say enough about Nick and his workmanship and his professionalism. He always does what he says he is going to do and he is always prompt and on time. I’m very happy and pleased with everything!!!!

2. Martha Boozer says:

Nick does a fantastic job from start to finish~~~He is very professional and prompt. He has a GREAT product and I am very pleased with the appearence of my home~~~GREAT JOB!!!!

3. Clint M. says:

As an amateur of beautiful, functional, well-designed gardens and outdoor spaces the world over, and as a passionate gardener who spent six long years planning and one full year executing an enormously involved and complex garden redesign, I knew when it came time to bathe the landscape subtly and strategically in light at night, there was only one person in Columbia I wanted to collaborate with, and that was Nick Young. I had worked with Nick seven years previously on a much smaller and much less complex nightscape, and it was obvious to me then that he had an uncharacteristically keen eye for outdoor architectural lighting design. Listen to Nick’s advice: he will often tell you that you need to spend less money in one spot and perhaps concentrate your resources elsewhere or otherwise he knows his lighting and he won’t steer you wrong! In addition to his seasoned ability to see straight through to the perfect lighting applications, fixtures and positions, Nick is a professional who keeps his commitments and appointments faithfully. The service level of his company is nothing less than first-rate. His technical knowledge and attention to detail will be appreciated by you and by all those who see your results. In closing, I can say with certainty that in my experience, I have found Nick Young to be a talented, honest and dedicated professional whom I would recommend without reservation any day of the week. If you’re looking for the best, then you need look no further! Clint M. Columbia

4. John R says:

I highly recommend Nite Lites by Nick. Nick Young is quite professional and very good at what he does. We live in Sumter and always find him very prompt and available.

5. Holly P. says:

Nick is fantastic! He is always courteous and professional. Nick is very accomodating to help with any assistance needed even though we are all the way in Florence. We have gotten so many compliments from neighborors about our lights. And that’s only the ones in the front of our home. Nick had some great ideas on lighting our backyard and deck area as well. I highly recommend Nite Lites by Nick and making the investment in your home with Nick’s outdoor lighting.

6. Paulette Player says:

Nick is wonderful! I met him at the Home and Garden Show in Columbia. He came to our home at night and set up the lighting as it would look. That was truly the selling point! It looked so beautiful! Nick was always there when he said he would be. He even came back at night after the job was done to see if everything was ok. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in landscape lighting. It makes all the difference in your yard!

7. Kim E. says:

After the light demo I was sold. Installation was quick. Nick is dependable and always on time.Great job. Recomendation, no problem. What a beautiful difference in my yard.

8. Dennis Jones says:

Nick is very professional and the lights look fantastic. Nick does what he says, when he says he’s going to do it. Very prompt and professional. Wow, the house looks so much better! It’s alive with warmth and coziness.

9. Jillian Fuller says:

Nick just did our lights and WOW they look great! With a pool in the backyard and a lake we do a lot of entertaining and it’s nice to be able to see your way around in the dark and the lights look fantastic in the daytime too! Nick was the best price around, works with your budget and gets back with you in a very timely manner as well as a super nice guy!

10. Gina says:

My husband and I are very pleased with the lights we purchased from Nite Lites by Nick. Also we have only received positive comments from our neighbors. Nick Young was very professional, courteous and a man of his word, I would highly recommend him to any one. If you are considering getting lights please have Nick come out and set up a demonstration for you. The demonstration is free and is well worth your time. There was no pressure from him to make a purchase and he will not try to sale you lights you don’t want. He also welcomes your suggestions and comments.

11. John & Tammy Moore says:

Wow, what a difference the nite lites have made to the appearance of our house! We are overjoyed with the result and the professionalism that we received from Nick. Nick traveled more than an hour just to provide us with a free demonstration. Great service and great product!

12. Pete Linkster says:

Thanks for bringing your lights into our world! They illuminate the night and pierce the darkness effortlessly with a fine-tuned precision that’s unmatched! We will spread the word upon the masses indefinitely!

13. Marianne Smith says:

We are so pleased with the prompt and efficient service that we received from Nick and his guys. They were so professional and pleasant,and our lighting repairs were completed in no time.

14. John and Lynne Shrader says:

Nick- the house looks great! We are so thrilled with the look and the quality of your work. We look forward to having you do more for us inthe future! John and Lynne

15. Ron Capps says:

My wife wanted accent lighting in the worst way. After a little investigation, we settled on Nite Lites by Nick as our first choice. Nick came to our home, gave ue his ideas and set up a demonstration. It was neough to satisfy us. Nick did and excellent job and the lighting is wonderful. We think Nite Lights by Nick is the best.

16. lee williams says:

We have been quite pleased with the lighting system that Nick installed for us. We have had it for 4 years and it has been trouble free..We are planning to expand our current system.Nick is great to work with.He is very professional.

17. The Harris Family says:

My wife and I are very pleased with the quality of work and service provided by Nick. The lights look absolutely great and they really enhance our home. Nick truly has a Christian and customer service demeanor. He is a true and consummate professional.

18. James Chambers says:

Nick’s work is fantastic! Unfortunatly my wife had another lighting guy come out and install lights. He charged almost double the price Nick was asking and it looked cheap. What a terrible and costly mistake. The lighting was amatuer like and embarrassing. I called Nick for help and he saved the Day! He replaced the cheap inferior lights with high quaility professional lights and did the job right. What a difference, the house looks Great we are so proud. Don’t make the same mistake we did. Call Nick FIRST and Save! It just doesn’t get any better than Nite lites by Nick.

19. Paulette Player says:

Nick did a lovely, professional job with his nite lighting design. He stands by his work. If I had any questions or concerns, I only had to make one phone call, and he would respond immediately. He has always been so responsible and true to his word. We have been so very pleased with his work. My husband and I are always getting compliments on his work.

20. Michelle says:

21. Amy says:

22. Bruce says:

23. Bruce says:

24. Steve says:

25. Amy says:

26. Joe says:

I met Nick at the Home Show and I was very impressed with his expertise and advice so we made an appointment for him to come visit us at our home.It is new construction and Nick took a lot of time advising us of all of our options to upgrade our builder provided landscaping which was minimal.
    My wife and I were so impressed with Nick and his courteous nature as well as his vast knowledge about all things related to landscaping that we knew we found the right person. Nick quoted us a very fair price for all the work we needed and provided us with several design ideas.
    Nick and his incredible team arrived on time as scheduled to begin the work which lasted two days, they continued to work even through several rain showers in order to complete the job. Nick personally worked on the job and was with his team at all times.In the end, the project was a complete success and looks fantastic. We are looking forward to several other outdoor projects in the near future and wouldn’t consider using anyone other than Nick. He and his team are the real thing and one of the most professional organizations I have ever done business with.

27. Jarett says:

Great service and professional. By far the best value and price in the lightscape business. Highly recommend Nick and his service.

28. Alex says:

I found Nick on Angie’s List – was looking for someone to come out and discuss options for installation of a 3 zone irrigation system and clearing a large section of our back yard of brush/weeds and putting in ground cloth & mulch. Nick came out and advised me on what he recommended and how much it would cost. Very professional, no pressure at all. Had a quote the next day. We agreed on the work to be done and a target week. Him and his men were out when they said they would be, and finished ahead of schedule (total 2.5 days)and on budget. Very happy with the results. A couple months after installation, the fill over the irrigation lines had compressed in spots (expected), which I was going to fix myself, but found myself away from home during the first freeze and was worried about lines freezing. I called Nick and he brought in additional fill, and shut off the system for the winter prior to the cold weather – no additional charge, though I offered to pay. Definitely went above and beyond in my opinion – will definitely be using them again.

29. Michael Miller says:

Ours was a small job — a retaining wall for an eroding area. They worked with me, helped me come up with a plan I could afford. A team of folks came out, big equipment… I felt like my little job was getting the full professional treatment. Everyone was nice, they were thorough. I am so proud of the finished product. It looks first rate. What was the eyesore of the yard has now become an attractive focal point. I highly recommend Yardscapes.